- Tan/ FDE
- Aluminum 6061-T6
- .223/5.56 Rifles
- M-LOK style
- 12 inch
New Clamp style 12 inch Tan/ FDE M-LOK free float AR15 M16 M4 rifle handguard with a curve slant cut nose fit .223/5.56 rifles
- This handguard is made with 6061 aluminum extrusion and with being hard Tan/ FDE coated under strict standards with top quality tooling, that will provide a premium handguard solution for lightweight builds.
- The design of clamping style gives a strong and secure locking system, which will perfectly sits up against the upper receiver to offer a beautiful monolithic look.
- Being a free float system allows for increased accuracy and performance.
- The top rail in Mil-spec is cut away with M-LOK slots at the front and rear end will be effectively for weight reduction and modularity.
- We pride ourselves on quality and safety, so our handguards allow you to properly control your rifle (or pistol) while still leaving lots of room to mount an angle hand stop, swivel, flashlight, laser, and a variety of accessories.
- Adding this incredible handguard to any build will set it apart from all the others!
Comes with Steel Barrel Nut
Barrel Nut Thread Spec.: 1-1/4-18 UNC
Barrel Nut Inside Diameter : 1.02'' ( 26 mm)
Barrel Nut Outside Diameter : 1.35'' (34.4 mm)
one M-lok handguard rail
Steel Barrel Nut